Total Pageviews

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography
There is a photo of a Dunnock. And the Robin by Dave Key on our Guest Photos. New! Bobs Wildlife Youtube Channel. Keep your eyes open for "The Springtime Chick Count".

Followers

Translate

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Cormorant by the Lydney boating lake.

Tomorrow, it sounds there is a pleasant day on the horizon, but, I will not say any more, because it turns around. Save our forests Today it is: 147975 people that signed the petition, please sign it.


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots, Bob. I'm a life long outdoorsman and live and breathe conservation. I tried signing the petition but it won't accept my US postal code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures from same great bird...

    Servus and so lomg
    Kvelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, I can´t sign the petition.
    I think, that is only for the british People.
    Many Greetings
    irmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękny kormoran, pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now thats a good Cormorant portrait Bob, well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures by a sky bird. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Save our Forests.
    I am sorry, but I didn't realise that it was only the British. That is a BIG problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectaculars and beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots. You should try get us outsiders accepted on the petition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quite like cormorants .. though I understand that anglers do not. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks like he is laughing - nice close-up photos - well done

    ReplyDelete