Total Pageviews

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography
There is a photo of a Dunnock. And the Robin by Dave Key on our Guest Photos. New! Bobs Wildlife Youtube Channel. Keep your eyes open for "The Springtime Chick Count".

Followers

Translate

Friday, 12 November 2010

Coal Tit in the Forest of Dean



What a dismal day, a rainy one. Thanks to whoever you are. I went to the Forest just in case I might catch something up in the trees. But all I could do is get a pictures of the little Coal Tit, he/she didn't mind posing for my camera.

11 comments:

  1. Well, all you can get, come one, these are perfect shot of a very nice species, one I have not even seen yet ;-) See the positive side Bob, you got very nice pictures and it can be worse with the weather.. It will eventually clear up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob, I think these are wonderful shots ... naturally and perfect. I wish you a wonderful sunny weekend my friend :))

    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...sweet, sweet captures of a sweet bird! Also...your header photo is killer. I love that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, I hope that the weather will stay better,

    Have a nice weekend Isabella.

    Thanks Silvia.

    Hi Kelly, you like the header, well, so do I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob, this one is really sharp ! and bokeh is just fantastically done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set again Bob.
    That first one is the stand out shot for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Wong.

    Keith, I like the third.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, Bob. We find that Coal Tits brighten our day, whatever the weather. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful "sikoreczka".Greetings Andrzej.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic serie.
    I like it very much.
    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete