Total Pageviews

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography
There is a photo of a Dunnock. And the Robin by Dave Key on our Guest Photos. New! Bobs Wildlife Youtube Channel. Keep your eyes open for "The Springtime Chick Count".

Followers

Translate

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Buzzard at Boysgrave, FOD.





I went out to try out my new mobile hide (http://www.wildlifewatchingsupplies.co.uk/) which I think will be beneficial. But, nothing to be seen, though I caught a Buzzard. Maybe it will some day.

8 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to know how you get on with your new camouflage Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be able to tell you when I have tested it, by all accounts, it looks like it a winner Frank.

    Thanks Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck:)
    I love th Buzzard, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of the Buzzard, Bob. I think you will find it very useful, I really should get something similar to use in the garden which would enable me to get near to the feeders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And so do I Joo.

    ShySongbird, they cost about £65, http://www.wildlifewatchingsupplies.co.uk/ Just tell them it was for me. They will understand that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea to get a mobile hide Bob. I'll be interested to see how you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the hide Bob; not that you need one. Your pictures are always good mate.
    Another fine set of Buzzard pics.

    ReplyDelete