Total Pageviews

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography
There is a photo of a Dunnock. And the Robin by Dave Key on our Guest Photos. New! Bobs Wildlife Youtube Channel. Keep your eyes open for "The Springtime Chick Count".

Followers

Translate

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Canda Geese & Mushrooms (a funny mix?)




 Fungi



Canada Geese
These are my funny mixture, Canada Geese and Mushrooms, some can be eaten and some you cannot. As a vege, I know which one I can't eat.

5 comments:

  1. I like this Bob.... good pictures.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know which are poisonous Bob! It's not very usuall in Britain to eat wild mushrooms, isn't it?
    Lovely Cand Geese:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 4th is definitely edible, but the rest of them, I don't know. I wouldn't try them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely try a mushroom before a Canada Goose. I don't like Goose. Nope.

    ReplyDelete