Total Pageviews

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography
There is a photo of a Dunnock. And the Robin by Dave Key on our Guest Photos. New! Bobs Wildlife Youtube Channel. Keep your eyes open for "The Springtime Chick Count".

Followers

Translate

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Red Kites in Wales




This was the place that I went to yesterday, Gigrin Farm, The Red Kite Feeding & Rehabiltation Centre. It was the best I could do; it was mostly a dark day, showers and some sunshine. But, I would to show you some more, but that's all for a bit.

7 comments:

  1. Yhey are fabulous! I saw them during my stay in Wales and I do adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could spend hours watching this graceful species.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joo, I adore them as well.

    Yea, I just did it Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a good day out Bob! my home is not far from the red kite farm.
    I went there when they first opened the place back in the Late 8os.

    I got to see a Hume's tawny owl tonight soorry about the pics but thats all she stayed for. the flash frightened it away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob thanks for reminding me a place I keep meaning to visit. Looks well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a good day, apart from the climate, Tony.

    I'm glad to help you in anyway way Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow splendid flight shots of one of the bird I would like to get pictures off! Beautiful Bob and I hope I'll see it in France!

    ReplyDelete