Total Pageviews

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography

Bob Bushell's Wildlife Photography
There is a photo of a Dunnock. And the Robin by Dave Key on our Guest Photos. New! Bobs Wildlife Youtube Channel. Keep your eyes open for "The Springtime Chick Count".

Followers

Translate

Thursday, 12 August 2010

And again...............

This one is my favourite Hover-fly, but there are so many of them.
Gatekeeper
This is a dark brown Fallow Deer. The sunshine was in the wrong position, which is turning it darker, but it was lovely to watch.
Heather, in it's blooming state..........
I won't be here tomorrow, as I'm away in the beauty of Wales.

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous views, so wonderful pictures!!!! The collected beauty of a summerday in the woods.
    I wish you fantastic days full of joy and sun my friend!!!

    isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isabella, I hope you have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty of Wales? Lucky yoy!!!!!
    Can't wait to see photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shot of the deer Bob, and the heather.
    Enjoy your visit to Wales; and have a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete